Thursday, September 1, 2011

Knit flowers

I'm full-swing on Christmas knitting right now, but I needed to take a break over the weekend so on Sunday I whipped up a little leaf. I thought it was so cute so I knit up a flower. This project really only took a couple of hours on a Sunday while watching movies and waiting for Irene to wipe out our power (which she did not do!).



I really wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I don't wear pins or brooches or anything like that. I thought of sewing it on the bottom of a completed scarf, but I didn't have one. Or a hat. Didn't have one of those laying around either. So.. I dug around and found a bobby pin!



I think it's pretty cute!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I think you need to open an Esty shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie, I do have a shop it just doesn't have anything in it right now. I think after I'm done giving everything away at Christmas I'll try to get some stuff on there. See you later today! I have something for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed. I love little knitted things like this. I saw a woman wearing knitted earrings the other day. They were pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete