Sunday, December 30, 2012

After the Holidays

As much as I love Christmas, I'm so glad that it's over! Lots of cleanup, packaging that needs to be stored away, J's birthday is TODAY, a cake to bake, a few gifts to wrap.. mother-in-law coming to visit next weekend.. much to do!


Christmas flowers from my parents, Candle holder from a dear penpal

I've enjoyed my vacation for the last week. Working only half days has been good for me, spending time at home, snuggling with my cats, working on projects, relaxing. Tomorrow is another half day, Tuesday work is closed, and then back at it on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had an enjoyable holiday. Your tree was stunning, someday I am coming for a visit...Beautiful flowers, lots of nice gifts from the kiddies, time off, a perfect holiday. Did you say your mother in-law is arriving for the week? You know where I live, LOL. Happy New Year to you and John, Auntie.

    ReplyDelete