Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March!

Here in Maine we are welcoming winter (finally) and March with a bang! We're supposed to get a pretty good storm.. the Elementary school that I work at in the afternoon is closed, as well as the YMCA so I don't have to work at all. As you can tell by the photo below, I didn't even bother opening up the door. This photo is just the beginning! I'm a little excited, as this has been a very, very mild winter for us and our first snow day!

My front porch.

"Mommy & Me" cable and lace hats
I was recently asked to take part in a craft fair. I said I would and then couldn't bring myself to knit anything! These hats are all I have been able to make. I start something and then rip it out and start again or start over. The fair is in July so I might be able to still do it if I can get my butt in gear!

2 comments:

  1. Brrrrrr...great knitting weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear you had a snow day to enjoy! Beautiful knit hats, I am so impressed with your work, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete