Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pork tenderloin

I decided to go out on a limb and try something different this week. The recipe called for a 2-2.5 pound pork tenderloin, but I couldn't find one that size. I ended up buying the 5lb. one and freezing half.


I really struggled with trying to smash it down to size (we don't have a mallet or a rolling pin) with a coffee cup. The filling is spinach, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. I didn't really like it very much, but my husband likes it. I doubt I'll try this again!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that looks delicious! What was it that you did not care for, the spinach? I will buy you a rolling pin, but you have to come visit me to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spinach, but I didn't like the way the parmesan tasted and it was kind of dry! John has eaten almost the whole thing so at least someone likes it! I think I might actually have a rolling pin downstairs in the basement. I had it when we lived on State Street!

    ReplyDelete