Saturday, March 20, 2010

Breakfast Bake

It doesn't look like anything special.


8oz. refrigerated crescent roll tube

16oz. smoked sausage

1 green pepper

Monterey Jack cheese

Cream of Onion soup

4 eggs



Press down crescent rolls. Seal any seams and press it up the sides of the pan.

Cut smoked sausage and green pepper. Layer on top of crescent dough.

Sprinkle 1/4 cheese on top of meat/vegs.

Mix cream of onion (I didn't have this so I've used cream of mushroom and cream of celery - both yummy!) and 4 eggs. Pour over everything else. Top with cheese (recipe calls for 1.5C. but we love cheese so I used it all!)

35 minutes @350 degrees...







Oh, yum! I'm sure this would be great with onions and other veggies, too.



3 comments:

  1. You are going to post the recipe i hope? It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom, I edited the post so you can have the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks fantastic, I'm starving!

    ReplyDelete