Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beefy!

A few weeks ago, J. was gifted a $25 gift certificate to the Meat House. We picked up 4 burgers (bacon & cheddar and bleu cheese & pepper) and some sausage. The bacon & cheddar were by far our favorite! J. wondered why we couldn't do it ourselves, so we picked up beef, hickory smoked bacon, and cheddar cheese and tried it ourselves. The results --- delicious! Every bit as good as the Meat House. J. was so proud of himself and I wasn't ashamed to eat two of them!


They look a little dark in the last image, but they weren't burnt! 

2 comments:

  1. I tried making stuffed burgers this summer. Yummy but messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have been ill...for me it has been one illness after another...and I did not get it from Travis...Have a wonderful time in Florida, I will be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete